Sina Theil is a German born, Irish based multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter and winner of the “Hottest Act in Irish Country Music (female)” Award. She started playing piano and composing her first songs at age 7 and relocating to Spain at an early age, where she recorded her first demos. In 2015 she moved to Ireland and to become a student at the prestigious Music College BIMM and fund her musical education through busking on the streets of Dublin.
Sina, who is sponsored by Black Sheep Guitars & Bullet Cable, is currently making music as an independent artist in the Country/Folk genre and has to date scored fifteen #1 singles plus a #1 and #2 album in the Irish Country Download Charts.
Her independently released album “Live at THT Galway”was released on November 24th and scored her a #3 in the main Irish Charts, ahead of global superstars to the likes of Ed Sheeran.
COVID-19 lockdown has been a very productive time for Sina and some of her accomplishments in the last year include:
- Headlining a full band concert at the Town Hall Theatre Galway and raising over €15,000 via crowdfunding to independently release the Live concert album & DVD (out Nov. 24th).
- Scoring a full front cover with the prestigious Irish Music Magazine(November issue).
- Reaching close to 12,500 radio plays in Ireland & being heard by over 29 million Irish radio listeners (as per Radiomonitor).
- Stacking up over 40K followers on social media, Facebook (@sinatheilmusic) being her main flagship.
- The 2020 single version of her self-penned track “No Matter the Distance (this Christmas)” being selected for the prestigious RTÉ Radio 1 Irish Christmas Singles 2020 List.
- Featuring in major Irish magazines and papers (RSVP and VIP Magazine, the Irish World, the Sunday World, The Farmers Journal, the Tuam Herald, etc.).
- Presenting “Fresh Country” on Spotlight TV (potential reach approx. 10-12 milllion viewers) and hosting her own radio show on Carlow FM.
- Performing her 1st American Music Festival – the 44th annual East Durham Irish Festival (virtual).
- Commencing the writing process of her third studio album, which will be original.
- Raising over €3,000 for the Celtic FC Foundation charity Christmas Appeal 2021.
“I have known Sina Theil for a number of years. She is a tireless worker at her craft as a singer, songwriter and artist and I predict a great future for her.” Charlie McGettigan
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or see Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ www.sinatheilmusic.com